The Forum is a way for Dinefwr group members to communicate with each other when they're not actually walking! People write about:
- Comments and photographs about the walks
- Advice on equipment such as walking poles
- Things you can borrow from the group, such as walk books or maps
- Special events like our group holidays
- Anything else that's relevant and interesting for other ramblers.
We decided to keep the Forum for Dinefwr Ramblers members only, for privacy and to avoid spam messages. It is hosted by Yahoo Groups.
How do I join?
- Click the link to the Forum here: https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/DinefwrRamblersGroup
- Click Join this Group. You'll be asked to enter your Yahoo ID. If you don't have one, you can register by clicking Sign Up.
- You'll need to choose a user name and password for the Yahoo ID so please do remember this! It's also a good idea to give alternative contact details just in case you forget.
- If you don't want to make a Yahoo ID, you can choose the option to use an existing email address.
- When applying to join the Forum, please give your full name and Ramblers Membership number so that we can recognise Dinefwr Ramblers members.
- We'll check your membership and we should send you a confirmation email within a few days.
Once you're in the Forum, you should set your Membership preferences. This is found on the top right of our page. You can choose to receive messages from the Forum by email, every time someone posts or as a Daily Digest. This is useful as you can read messages easily, and you can change the email address they are sent to.
You will need to log in through the Yahoo website to see or upload photographs. In any case, you should log in through the website about once a month to ensure your details are still active.
Please read the Guidelines for Yahoo Groups – the link is in the menu on the left of the application form. Then enjoy the Forum!